Watch this video to see how easy it is to make a batch of chocolate peanut butter fudge bars . . .
What you’ll need:
Baking pan: 9 x 9-inch or an 8 x 11-inch
- 1 box Brownie mix (your choice) and the ingredients needed to prepare according to instructions.
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
PB Fudge Layer
- 1 cup marshmallow creme (e.g. Fluff, Jet Puffed, etc)
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 ounces bittersweet baking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup